Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our friend Seorin is visiting us from Korea for the first time...

High School Reunion Ideas

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes.  im so excited for this it’s not even funny.



Attending a get-together with long-time friends I haven’t seen in ages. I picked up a ton of desserts from Costco yesterday and dropped them off; peach pie, black forrest cake w/cream cheese icing, miniature brownies and a bunch of cookies. I still have to run to the store for a few baguettes.

I’m also lugging over a couple of gallons of sweetened iced tea, a couple of batches of bruschetta (I whipped up around 1 a.m. last night cause I totally forgot I had to make it & it needed time to steep in the flavor of the herbs), and a humongous bowl of multi-colored bow-tie pasta with broccoli and hearts of palm, with a bit of my bruschetta and other tasty goodies, something I made up as I went along. I hope no one gets sick.

I need epic my bffl reunion!



Our friend Seorin is visiting us from Korea for the first time since she moved back there in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...